Sunday, May 6, 2012

We are such stuff
 as dreams are made on…


My weekend has been absolutely appreciated. Friday I finally got to see the light of day, and I do mean quite literally; I boast a peachy new warmth I am quite proud of (more pink as I was informed, not exactly tan). I celebrated Cuatro de Mayo (because after 3+ weeks of tests, really who can be expected to wait for Cinco de Mayo) in full force on Friday night with a bunch of other half-doctors and first years who probably should have been still studying (they are not done yet). Saturday brought a much needed full house-cleaning then cooking all afternoon for a little dinner party I threw for a group of girlfriends. I so enjoyed just collapsing on the couch with them and listening to them chat, as real girls like to do. Today I watched My Week with Marilyn and decided our new crush…sorry Ryan Gosling, but I am now wholeheartedly enthralled with Eddie Redmayne. I am relaxed, grateful for the rest, and now just ready for dear husBen to be done with finals (Friday!) so that we can enjoy a little freedom together.  

cuatro de mayo!


Roasted vegetable orzo, rosemary focaccia, and prosciutto
wrapped peaches with balsamic glaze

liquid cheesecake layered with brown sugar
graham cracker crust crumb

No comments:

Post a Comment