Monday, June 4, 2012

hiatus


Bear with me a minute…or has it been month. I am aware I habitually ask for leniency.
(Pardon my dramatic whine…) It’s just that I have the biggest test of my life thus far coming up June 12th, and I am trying to hang on tooth and nail to perspective here…but really every last tooth in my mouth and every last nail on my extremities is strained just trying to hang on to all the details, all the facts.
When this is all over, I am going to be such a good human. A good wife. A good friend. A good daughter and sister. Maybe even a good cook again. I will cherish the day I wake up and do not immediately reach for my study-sweat-pants (oh, is it the summer? Is that supposed to stop me?).  I think husBen kind of looks forward to that day too.
The day after my Step exam, Ben and are off to San Francisco for a little getaway and a chance to see my best friend Paige. I promise lots of pictures and more meals than should rationally fit into any one day. Oh the freedom that awaits!

1 comment: